THE CRANBERRIES / EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT, SO WHY CAN'T WE?
The Cranberries were an Irish rock band that rocketed to fame with hit songs such as Linger (1993), Zombie (1994) and Free to Decide (1996). Brothers Mike and Noel Hogan, O'Riordan and Lawler all friends from Limerick formed the band in 1990 and signed with Island Records one year later. Their debut release, Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? (1993) went platinum. American and British audiences immediately took to the young quartet's mix of ethereal sounds lead singer O'Riordan's voice is often compared to that of fellow Irish crooner Sinead O'Connor and raw rock energy. The band classified themselves as an alternative rock group, but incorporated aspects of indie rock, jangle pop, folk rock, post-punk, and pop rock into their sound. They rank as one of the best-selling alternative acts of the 1990s, having sold nearly 50 million albums worldwide.
FEATURED ALBUM TRACKS
BAND MEMBER SLOTS
Note: If you're signing up for "Guitar 1" as your primary instrument you're committing to lead and rhythm guitar parts, whereas "Guitar 2" is rhythm guitar-parts only. Overall song presentation by all musicians should follow standard instrumentation and arrangements as originally recorded on the song's studio versions, keeping everyone on the same page regarding practice time and event performances.
Bandmixers - Discography / Rules of Participation
- All registered musicians are required to have an intermediate to advanced-level skill set and playing ability to participate (see FAQ).
- At-home, individual learning/practicing along with the ability to readily-apply your respective playing parts into a group rehearsal setting.
- If you're new to the community and/or are unsure if a given band is the right fit for your particular skill level but have interest in participating, drop us a note and tell us a bit about your playing background, skill level, ability to accurately learn material on your own, etc.
Series Program Format
- We select 4 iconic albums, choose 5 classic tracks from each to make up 4 Discography bands per live event.
- Participating musicians self-select into one of the event's album-showcase bands based on their primary instrument and ability-level.
- Participant cost is $250 and includes:
- Dedicated band members
- Facilitated band meet-n-greet session
- 3 structured band rehearsal sessions (2 standard, 1 dress rehearsal) at our studio facility
- Curated 5-song album set w/band selected "encore" track
- Venue booking and show promotion
- Complimentary drink
- Awesome live show for friends, family and community!
Step One: Claim Your Spot
Please fill out AND submit the form below BEFORE proceeding to payment step.
Step Two: Submit Payment
Payment reserves your album selection and instrument choice. Payments are processed through PayPal with all major debit/credit cards accepted.