SELECTIONS FROM: OZZY OSBOURNE / DIARY OF A MADMAN
Diary Of A Madman is OZZY’s second studio release (November 7, 1981) and the last album to feature pioneering Rock & Roll Hall of Fame guitarist, Randy Rhoads and original drummer, Lee Kerslake. of Uriah Heep fame. The album was listed at #15 on Rolling Stone’s 2017 list of “100 Greatest Metal Albums of All Time.” Guitarist Randy Rhoads, who died in a plane crash while touring for Diary in 1982, had already proven himself a virtuoso on Blizzard; here, he worked even harder to find the rare nexus between showboat chops and clever songwriting…” Randy Rhoads shines throughout this enigmatic masterpiece to perform some of his finest work. Featuring three singles that landed on the Mainstream Rock Chart, the renowned album entered Billboard’s Album Chart in 16th position. Flying High Again hit No. 2, Over The Mountain peaked at No. 38, and You Can’t Kill Rock and Roll made it to No. 41. On May 10, 1982, Diary of a Madman was certified platinum.
FEATURED ALBUM TRACKS
BAND MEMBER SLOTS
Note: If you're signing up for "Guitar 1" as your primary instrument you're committing to lead and rhythm guitar parts, whereas "Guitar 2" is rhythm guitar-parts only. Overall song presentation by all musicians should follow standard instrumentation and arrangements as originally recorded on the song's studio versions, keeping everyone on the same page regarding practice time and event performances.
Bandmixers - Discography / Rules of Participation
- All participating musicians are required to have an intermediate to advanced-level skill set and playing ability to participate (see FAQ).
- At-home, individual learning/practicing along with the ability to readily-apply your respective playing parts into a group rehearsal setting.
- If you're new to the community and/or are unsure if a given band is the right fit for your particular skill level but have interest in participating, drop us a note and tell us a bit about your playing background, skill level, ability to accurately learn material on your own, etc.
Series Program Format
- We select 4 iconic albums, choose 5 classic tracks from each to make up 4 Discography bands per live event.
- Participating musicians self-select into one of the event's album-showcase bands based on their primary instrument and ability-level.
- Participant cost is $250 and includes:
- Dedicated band members
- Facilitated band meet-n-greet session
- 3 structured band rehearsal sessions (2 standard, 1 dress rehearsal) at our studio facility
- Curated 5-song album set w/band selected "encore" track
- Venue booking and show promotion
- Complimentary drink
- Awesome live show for friends, family and community!
Step One: Claim Your Spot
Please fill out AND submit the form below BEFORE proceeding to payment step.
Step Two: Submit Payment
Payment reserves your album selection and instrument choice. Payments are processed through PayPal with all major debit/credit cards accepted.