SELECTIONS FROM: AC/DC - HIGHWAY TO HELL
AC/DC have been called a rock/blues band, a hard rock band, a heavy metal band, but in their own words they are “a rock and roll band, nothing more, nothing less”. Their first breakthrough came in 1979 with the release of Highway To Hell, which sold over a million copies and launched them towards the stars in the biggest of ways,eventually going on to become of one of the best-selling rock groups in history. In the making of Highway to Hell, the band spent 3 months in the studio with producer Robert “Mutt” Lange, helping the band craft a polished, heavy-swinging rock album that fits into the library as one of the greatest efforts by the quintet. Highway To Hell is Bon Scott’s baby, leading a rock and roll band at their most feral and fearless, a monster of an album, and his last running punch at a definitive rock legacy.
FEATURED ALBUM TRACKS
BAND MEMBER SLOTS
Note: If you're signing up for "Guitar 1" as your primary instrument you're committing to lead and rhythm guitar parts, whereas "Guitar 2" is rhythm guitar-parts only. Overall song presentation by all musicians should follow standard instrumentation and arrangements as originally recorded on the song's studio versions, keeping everyone on the same page regarding practice time and event performances.
Bandmixers - Discography / Rules of Participation
- All participating musicians are required to have an intermediate to advanced-level skill set and playing ability to participate (see FAQ).
- At-home, individual learning/practicing along with the ability to readily-apply your respective playing parts into a group rehearsal setting.
- If you're new to the community and/or are unsure if a given band is the right fit for your particular skill level but have interest in participating, drop us a note and tell us a bit about your playing background, skill level, ability to accurately learn material on your own, etc.
Series Program Format
- We select 4 iconic albums, choose 5 classic tracks from each to make up 4 Discography bands per live event.
- Participating musicians self-select into one of the event's album-showcase bands based on their primary instrument and ability-level.
- Participant cost is $250 and includes:
- Dedicated band members
- Facilitated band meet-n-greet session
- 3 structured band rehearsal sessions (2 standard, 1 dress rehearsal) at our studio facility
- Curated 5-song album set w/band selected "encore" track
- Venue booking and show promotion
- Complimentary drink
- Awesome live show for friends, family and community!
Step One: Claim Your Spot
Please fill out AND submit the form below BEFORE proceeding to payment step.
Step Two: Submit Payment
Payment reserves your album selection and instrument choice. Payments are processed through PayPal with all major debit/credit cards accepted.